Meshuggah Amp by Mike Fortin
From the extreme metal giants MESHUGGAH and the tone lab of Fortin Amplification, comes the first ever Meshuggah Signature amplifier!
Late 2016 just before The Violent Sleep of Reason Tour, I was asked to create an amplifier for Fredrik & Mårten that would not only cover the entire arsenal of amps used on the new record, but could also nail the older classic tones. As a result of much research and development, we are pleased to present this machine of torture, the MESHUGGAH Signature 50W amplifier! The MESHUGGAH Amplifier is all point-to-point handwired, all tube 50W, single-channel fire breather. This very limited amplifier features an array of NOS parts that lend to its’ unique tonal characteristics. Brutal, tight, and aggressive, whilst still retaining feel and clarity, the MESHUGGAH has been designed with extreme metal musicians in mind. Twin gain controls and pull gain MVC allows for the perfect dialing of sickening amounts of gain. Classic British vintage styling, NOS Dialight Indicator, simple and intuitive front panel layout with small box head cabinet format that ties it all in for a sleek look. Plug in and re-animate your inspiration and playing!
- 2-EL34, 3-12ax7 Tungsol reissue
- NOS LCRs UK capacitors
- Recipe of Orange Drops/Philips Mustards/Lemco Dogbones/Siemens Foil Capacitors
- Custom wound Heyboer Transformers, M6 steel laminations, Triple varnished, Custom fabricated mounting brackets, Self-lead secondary wires
- Front: Adjustable Viewing Indicator, Mains switch, Standby switch, MVC w/pull gain, Presence, Bass, Middle, Treble, Gain II, Gain I, High Input, Low Input
- Back: Send & Return passive loop, Speaker jacks, Impedance select, Dual Bias w/metering jacks, Fusing, Mains Input, and 120VAC/240VAC Mains Select switch
- Shipping Dimensions: 30in x 15in x 13in @ 42lbs